Why AGARO Digital Blood pressure monitors are the best blood pressure monitors in India?
Buy at Amazon – https://amzn.to/35QiFWb
At Flipkart – http://fkrt.it/IlXvgcNNNN
India Known to be the High Blood pressure Capital in India. As per World health organization quote “one out of Four Adult in India suffering from high blood pressure” this sort of diseases are on rises due to unhealthy lifestyle and to take precautionary actions individual has to keep a count over it.
Generally If you would like to monitor blood pressure you will have to go to a nearby hospital and check it, but in today’s busy schedule going to a hospital for Blood pressure check on a daily basis is practically challenged. To make daily Blood pressure check easier, digital home blood pressure monitor made life easier. Digital blood pressure monitors that are accurate and can depict your blood pressure with regular time schedule. One major advantage of using a blood pressure monitor at home without any assistance can help you learn more about monitoring your blood pressure, however, it can be confusing using it in the beginning.
What is Digital Blood Pressure Monitors:
Digital blood pressure monitors will also have a wrap cuff similar to that of manual monitors that can be folded over your arm, but certain parts of the device are digital. It is just that a blood pressure monitor display makes this machine a more convenient device without the use of stethoscope for hearing the “luv” and “dup” sound and save some of your last checks so that you can keep a record of it while consulting to your doctor. Opting for a type of digital blood pressure monitor is a personal choice that you can make based on your convenience and budget.
Why you Need Blood Pressure Monitor At Home?
If you are suffering from high blood pressure, then your doctor might recommend you for using a blood pressure monitor at home. This is to make sure that your precautionary lifestyle changes are bringing your blood pressure under control. However, there are some more reasons for why you would need a blood pressure monitor at home which are as follows.
- Using a Digital blood pressure monitor at home can give you a complete picture of your blood pressure level and how you need to lead your day-today life.
- You can check your blood pressure at home easily rather than going to a clinic or a hospital.
- You can keep a track of your lifestyle changes and how they affect your blood pressure on a daily basis.
- This may help you to take precautionary control over worsening the conditions.
- You may begin to capture your readings and when you show them to a doctor, he/she will have a better understanding of your blood pressure level on a daily basis.
How to choose a Best Blood Pressure Monitor ?
One should choose the Digital Blood Pressure Monitor by looking the following features:
The device should be manufactured as per “International Electro technical Commission (IEC) guidelines”. This helps to standardize the device as per International standards.
- Oscillimatric Technology:
- It helps to measures the vibration of blood traveling through the arteries and converts the movement into digital readings.
- No. of users :
- These Feature of digital blood pressure monitor is very crucial for a family, it was found in research that in every Indian family more than one persons are suffering from blood pressure problems. So If we get an option to monitor the blood pressure for more than one person on a regular basis and keep a record of their daily blood pressure measurements.
- No. of readings:
- One of the major features which an individual should take on account while selecting a digital blood pressure monitor is how many reading it can store for each user. This is so crucial because if a digital blood pressure monitor have an option of storing 120 readings for every individual. Than a person can check the blood pressure 4 times with 3-6 hours recommended intervals and while going for monthly physician checkup can share the entire record of the month and assist your physician to understand your heart health in a better manner.
- Match “World health organization (W.H.O)”Blood pressure measurement standards:
The digital blood pressure monitor should have the graph as per WHO blood pressure measurement standard which are colour coded such as : Green Colour – 120/80 mmHg as “Normal blood pressure Level”, Yellow Colour – 120+/90+ mmHg as “ Pre or Moderate Hypertension Level” and Red colour – Depicting “critically High level” and need medical assistance.
- Cuff Size:
- Cuff is a conical wrap which we need to place in our left arm through which device is in contact with individuals body. Cuff should be flexible enough and should be tighten enough to suit every bicep.
- Cuff Error Indicator:
- Cuff error Indicator is a feature which is very essential for any digital blood pressure monitor because it helps to reduce the chances of false reading by alerting you that the cuff is not wrapped properly and you should check it again.
- Shows Pulse Rate:
- A biggest advantage of any digital blood pressure monitor is it can also gives a reading of your pulse rate which cannot be possible in traditional blood pressure monitors . With pulse rate monitoring also your physician can have a better diagnosis for any kind of heart disorders.
- Detects Arrhythmias:
- This is a critical feature which is not available in every BP monitor. While measuring the blood pressure in a regular interval if pulses are skipped its very difficult to predict but with certain special digital blood pressure monitor can actually detect such abnormalities in a convenient manner.
- Body Movement Indicators:
- This is a feature which helps us to avoid false reading by capturing the body movement during blood pressure monitor.
Why AGARO – BP 701 is the Best Blood Pressure Monitor:
There are hundreds of digital BP monitor available in the market with various features but after going through various Blood pressure monitors personally. I loved AGARO Brand’s BP-701 model because of the following features:
- The device is been Approved by IEC committee with certification number mentioned in their packaging.
- Based on Oscilimatric Technology for better accuracy.
- The device is for Dual User makes it convenient for family usage.
- Can keep upto 120 Blood pressure readings for each user making it appropriate as per recommended standards.
- The Screen is Hypersensitive backlit LCD display, which is very user friendly , specially for older people of the family as the screen of the device is color coded as depicting the WHO blood pressure measurement graph by changing the screen colour change as Green= normal, yellow = pre hypertension, Red = Critical high blood pressure. This features made this device unique in this category.
- Agaro BP-701 Cuff is a conical wrap which we need to place in our left arm through which device is in contact with individuals body. Agaro Cuff is made in such a manner which can be used by any individual
- Cuff error Indicator is a key feature in AGARO BP-701 which make it unique as Agaro digital blood pressure monitor because it helps to reduce the chances of false reading by alerting you that the cuff is not wrapped properly and you should check it again.
- A biggest advantage in Agaro BP-701 is it can also gives a reading of your pulse rate which cannot be possible in traditional blood pressure monitors . With pulse rate monitoring also your physician can have a better diagnosis for any kind of heart disorders.
- Agaro BP-701 has a critical feature which is not available in every BP monitor. While measuring the blood pressure in a regular interval if pulses are skipped its very difficult to predict but with Agaro digital blood pressure monitor can actually detect such abnormalities or cardiac arrythmia in a convenient manner.
- Agaro BP-701 has a feature which helps us to avoid false reading by capturing the body movement during blood pressure monitor.
- Agaro BP-701 has a unique feature which is talk function enabled which read out the reading loud in English language make it easier for older and people suffering from vision loss.
- Agaro BP-701 is a portable and compact digital blood pressure monitor because it can be charged by micro USB port from laptops, AC adapter, power bank and 4 AAA batteries as well.
- Agaro also provide an carry bag which is very handy to store the device at home.
Written By :